This summer I am head over heels with Organic zoo and Quincy Mae. Organic Zoo have their prints right on point in those orangey tones (so popular on instagram) and Quincy may with the gorgeous ribs and Terry in my favourite stoney tones. One of my tricks with baby wear is to try and stay gender neutral. This was pretty easy with Ezra (There wasn't much gender neutral when B was born) as it was, and still is, on trend. So if spending more from shopping small I knew it was likely to get reworn by Nola. Nola is definitely my last so she is dressed pretty girly (but I have lots of baby girls around my friendship group at the moment so there is always a home for them to move onto after Nola.
Anyway, my favourite pieces and what would be the basis of a baby wardrobe (if I had one) would be texture and tone. That seems to be key this season. Texture- muslin, double weave, rib, pointelle. Tone - Stoney and ethereal.
1. AndoStores 'New bebe 3 piece set', £34 - This would be a gorgeous gift for a new baby and perfect for those little strolls in the pram.
2. Zara 'Striped plush terry bloomers', £9.99 - Terry towelling and rusty tones, Zara always have an option.
3. HM £12.99 - I have always loved H&M's wrap style bodies and this is such an on trend version. Double weave and a unisex shade (This literally dissapeared as i was about to press publish. I have kept it on as 1. I think it will come back in stock and 2. They also have two others colourways in stock - this one went better with my other options.)
4. Organic Zoo 'Shadows of nature shorties', £20 - Gorgeous little shorties. I love the 'shadows of nature' print (the one which looks like a sunrise), wondering if I can squeeze Nola into anything with this print on.
5. Quincy Mae (from Smallable.com) 'Romper in organic cotton rust', £32 - Maybe my favourite piece. As I said, Quincy Mae has hit the nail on the head for me this Spring Summer! Such an easy throw on, looks like baby is a tad more dressed than just a vest but without any added fuss.
6. Hunter + Rose 'Ribbed socks- sky blue', £3.50 - They have a fab selection of little socks all in the right shades. I can't be the only one who loves a sock and sandals combo!?
8. Mini Sibling 'Pants, charcoal', £11 - Gutted these are not the right size for Ez, they are the most perfect cut! again Terry towelling for a snuggly butt. Mini Sibling is amazing, Nola gets so much love when wearing her dress, you have to look in the sale sections to find some amazing bargains!
9. Organic zoo 'Shadows of nature body', £28 - Pricey for a body, yes...but look at it. On a hot day that is an outfit in itself.
10. Izipizi 'Milk', £25 - Gorgeous sunglasses in milk. Izipizi have different age categories for a snug and safe fit, they have little bands to help keep them on too.
11. Tiny Human Store 'Leighton stripe set', £27- Easy dressing in this little set, Retro detail on the shorts too.
12. Zara 'beige open-knit briefs', £12.99 - I saved the more girly ones till the end, these are a gorgeous light knit, there are co-ord pieces on the site too but this would look sweet with a plain vest, maybe sage green.
A few of my favourite swaddles too. Perfect to use as a blank in summer and can continue to be used as a throw as baby grows.
2. Organic Zoo 'Shadows of nature muslin blanket', £45 - Again, I know, sorry. It is my fave little print.