Comfies, easy-wear, loungewear. Whatever you call it, it makes getting ready in a morning super easy and in my books, that is a winner. Loungewear Is BIG at the minute and I am embracing it!
I spoke before about how instead of buying cheap I often buy well and use the garments in a way to get the most out of them. One way I do this is buying unisex. The older boys have quite a gap between them, so by the time Ez fits Billy's hand-me-downs, the trends have changed (I still keep the basics though). However, the younger 2 are only 2 years apart so it works a treat, so long as I buy unisex. Also, as I prefer the oversized look Ez will wear an item oversized untill he outgrows it, by which time it is oversized on Nola. That is a lot of wearing.
Here, I gathered some little outfits which, although mega comfy, are also super stylish. Suitable for a playdate in the park then a nice bambiccino afterwards. God, I can not wait to be able to visit all my fave cafes again! Maple oat milk latte is calling my name.
2. Organic Zoo 'Olive Garden Wide leg trousers Oat', £27 - These are beautiful and such a fun shape. They only go up to 2-3 but I recon they would look cute cropped. These Organic Zoo pieces could be matched but would look nice paired with so many colours. Rust would look great as would my fave (Sage green).
5. Bel and Bow (Indy and the Whale) 'Ribbed Harem Track Pants Grey Male', £16 & 'Ribbed Long Sleeved Top', £15. Bought separately these can be mixed and matched, being grey they are super versatile too. However, as you have likely guessed, I am loving a matchy-matchy lounge suit at the minute. These are super effortless and super cosy. I would be tempted to size up in the top.
6. Zara '3-Pack of basic T-shirts', £9.99- These are 'coming soon' to the younger kids section of Zara. I think it is so rare to find a multipack where all the shades are on point. These are great but, I am gutted they are just for under 5s. (I would size up in these).
8. Ando 'Long Line Tee (Lavender)', £14 - Gorgeous shade. Not sure Ez would wear it but there are other options. On Nola, I would likely pair these with some little cycling shorts and roll up the sleeves.
9. HM '2-Pack cotton Shorts', £8.99 - I love these little shorts. They look super comfy and would look great with an oversized tee. I actually think the Zara pack would work well with these. White with the mole shorts, black or clay with the grey. These are aimed at boys with a girlier version available (they have a casual frill to the hem). They are nice but, I think these would work on a girl too.
10. Rylee and Cru (smallable.com) 'Trousers Blue', £41 - These are definitley treat trousers which wouldn't be allowed to get mucky (I mean the odd spill, fine but rolling in the mud....no). Such a great shape and a gorgeous colour. I love that these go up higher in the sized than most soft trousers.
11. Ando 'Dino Unisex Stripe Tee (sky)', £16 - Again a slouchy top, I would pop these with the Rylee and Cru trousers below as a little set or some grey leggings, on warmer days with cycling shorts or tucked into grey bloomers.
12. Hunter and Rose 'Fawn Terry Bloomer', £14 and 'Fawn Terry Boxy Tee' £16- I love this little set and littles always feel so cuddly in Terry! The top is an oversized/slouchy fit so no need to size up. Nola would look mega cute in this, If I do say so myself. (If you join the H+R mailing list you get 20% off your first order!)
I am super excited to have some discounts for you this week! As you know, I don't use aff links or earn from this. But, I love doing it, I love sharing my favourite brands, I love putting together shopping lists. So, It is nice that if you like something above, you can have a cheeky discount.
It is important to state that the content is not chosen based on discounts or gifts. These discounts were arranged after the blog was written with no strings attached. Just a little bit of kindness!
ANDO - 20% off using the code 'fnellie'
MEMONTYANDI - 20% off using 'FN_MM&I_20'
Thank you both so much! X